Ever since I reduced the width of my grey fisher pants I’ve been on the lookout for fabric for another pair. I finally didn’t find any! But I made a pair anyway, with a length of fabric I had purchased with another purpose in mind. I’d been waiting to find a drapey fabric, and this linen-and-something in a sort of basketweave is not particularly. It produced a different look.
I whipped these up in a couple of days and wore them, with my tablecloth top, to a business meeting. Bought a new pair of “dress” sneakers for the occasion.
I like these pants a lot. But I fear I may be aiming for a karate master look ….
My camera doesn’t seem to be giving me very good exposures. I’m afraid it may be pooping out on me, which could be a problem. It’s the only one I have that can screw onto a tripod. I’m sorry these pix are a bit dark. They’re the best of the batch, from multiple locations.
I have almost finished another pair of pants, which I’ll post about in a few days, and then — I’ve finally bought a serger (with a mild infusion of cash as a result of a birthday) — so I’ll be whipping up a bunch of tshirts. I’m desperately short of summer tops. But I’ve made some really good scores of knit fabrics recently at various discounters, so I’ll have plenty to practice on with the new babylock. Wish me luck 🙂